Monday, August 5, 2013

Tate's (Gluten-Free Baked Goods)

The NYT did a lovely profile on the owner of Tate's Bake Shop this week. I'm a huge fan of their gluten-free cookies and heartened to hear that the woman behind the company is such a stand up gal.

The piece mentions that, in addition to their amazing GF chocolate chip cookies, Tate's now sells gluten-free brownies, blondies, ginger cookies, and chocolate chocolate chip cookies; I see all but the blondies for sale on their website.

I don't usually talk about packaged goods on here, but Tate's are really exceptional. If you haven't tried them already, please do! Even my gluten-eating friends LOVE them - some prefer the GF to the wheat-based original - and almost always have them on hand when I attend shindigs at their places. Major crowd pleaser.


No comments:

Post a Comment