Friday, April 15, 2011

Bogota (Colombian in Park Slope)

Hooray, the weekend is almost here! I'm usually a pretty happy camper during the workweek, but I can't remember the last time I was so happy to see Friday. This has me pondering all manner of weekend-y joys including BRUNCH! To that end, may I present my newest submission for your NYC gf-eating pleasure:

Bogota Latin Bistro! This is my favorite brunch (and dinner, for that matter) spot in Brooklyn. We even had a NYC Celiac Disease Meetup at Bogota recently! They offer gf items including arepas, latin egg dishes, quinoa cakes, and chimichurri. Most of the gf items are not listed on the current menu, so you'll need to ask your server. Bogota is well-known for it's amazing staff - even when they're super busy (as they usually are) the staff are always relaxed and helpful. I'm never made to feel like a pain in the tuchus for requesting details about the gf offerings.

I'll be posting more about Bogota in the near future. If you'd like to get your brunch on there this weekend, drop me a note and I'll send you details on the gf menu items.

No comments:

Post a Comment