Sunday, July 4, 2010

Because 1,200 Characters Was Less Than I Thought (Notes on Poor Reviews)

Just a note about DH-safe restaurant reviews (that wouldn't fit in my profile): I don't want to post poor reviews about places that serve gf food unless (1) I get insanely sick (gluten symptoms) after eating there and/or (2) the staff/owner are not pleasant when there is a problem. I want to support places that serve gf food, in the hopes of encouraging others to open places for our people - and I also realize that I am more sensitive than most. That said, I DO want to share my NYC dining experiences with any other DH people out there. If that's you, feel free to contact me via this blog to share DH-safe venues, products, etc.

Policy subject to change; for now it feels right.

No comments:

Post a Comment